- Lilac YouthEX-OLYMPIAN
- Look AroundDanielle Ponder & Karate Boogaloo
- Didn't IDarondo
- Why Don't YouCleo Sol
- Rose RougeJorja Smith
- Teach YaVELVET BLOOM
- THe First Thing I Do In The MorningJOYCE WILLIAMS
- Coming UpLove Songs & D
- Harder, Better, Faster, StrongerThe Traffic
- Move OnCLASS A
- Sista GirlOETHA
- Return Of The B GirlT LOVE
- Sophies Song FEAT Caiti BakerSENSIBLE ANTIXX
- I Flip My Life Every Time I FlySnooch Dodd & The Pro-Teens
- Amen BrotherThe Winstons
- Super Sharp ShooterTHE GANJA KRU
- Take Time FEAT Rider ShafiqueIDLE MINDS WORKSHOP
- Smokin FunkDJ MAARS
- Lets Go SwimmingDJ SNOW FLEAS
- Since You've Been Gone (LIVE)JAMES BROWN
About this program
Get Down to the funky sound, Get Down to lots of vinyl, Get Down to your community, Get Down for arts and music news and interviews, Get Down to get up again!
James Brown once said to me, "Chris, go out and make sure people hear soul music". What can I do, I have no choice but to do as I am told. Soul music is funky, it is dub, it is salsa, it is hip hop, it is in electronic music, it is in all things GOOOOOOD.
Keep you ears open for LOTS of local music that we are making in Melbourne, you'll hear alot here too!