Listen to Get Down – 16 July 2020
Presented by Dan DoLorean filling in for Chris Gill.
Playlist for Get Down – 16 July 2020
- Somehow, SomewayVisual
- Never Give You UpSharon Redd
- Sending My LovePleasure
- I'm In LoveEvelyn "Champagne" King
- RespectDr. John Blair
- Take Your Time (Do It Right)S.O.S. Band
- I Can Make It BetterThe Whispers
- Keepin' My Lover SatisfiedMelba Moore
- Moment of My LifeInner City (feat. Jocelyn Brown)
- I'll Do Anything For YouDenroy Morgan
- Lay Back in the GrooveElusion (feat. Liman Wilson)
- Let Me Ride On The Wave Of Your LoveCrown Heights Affair
- You Dropped A Bomb On MeThe Gap Band
- I'm ReadyKano
- Dancing (Roger Thornhill Edit)Tru Tones
- Dancin' Is Your LoveDohnnie
- The Only Way Is UpOtis Clay
About this program
Get Down to the funky sound, Get Down to lots of vinyl, Get Down to your community, Get Down for arts and music news and interviews, Get Down to get up again!
James Brown once said to me, "Chris, go out and make sure people hear soul music". What can I do, I have no choice but to do as I am told. Soul music is funky, it is dub, it is salsa, it is hip hop, it is in electronic music, it is in all things GOOOOOOD.
Keep you ears open for LOTS of local music that we are making in Melbourne, you'll hear alot here too!