Listen to The Graveyard Shift – 26 May 2019
Presented by Kevin Janner
Playlist for The Graveyard Shift – 26 May 2019
- Casino RoyaleHerb Alpert
- Always Something There To Remind MeRebecca's Empire
- Am I Sexy.Lords Of Acid.
- Walk a Mile in My ShoesJoe South
- You're Gonna Miss Me13th Floor Elevators
- There is an End.The Greenhornes.
- Respect YourselfThe Staple Singers
- Don't Fence Me InDavid Byrne
- RenoJonathan Richman
- GloriaPatti Smith
- CrashThe Propellerheads
- Talkshow HostRadiohead
- Tears Dry On Their OwnAmy Winehouse
- Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues AgainBob Dylan
- ClampdownThe Clash
- TombstoneCrowded House
- Sleeping BeautyDivynyls
- Texas Radio & The Big BeatThe Doors
- The Shape Of Water.Alexandre Desplat.
- You'll Never KnowRenee Fleming
- Montague Terrace In Blue(Scott)SCOTT WALKER
- Lonely StretchThe Triffids
- Pictures Of SuccessRilo Kiley
- Since I've Been Loving YouLed Zeppelin
- Move With MeNeneh Cherry
- Deep Within The Corners Of My MindMelody Gardot
- Touch Me With Your LoveBeth Orton
- The Fall From GraceCafe Orchestra
- Horses in My DreamsPJ Harvey
- Que Sera SeraPink Martini
- Holy WatersVika & Linda Bull
- Funny How Time Slips AwayWillie Nelson
- Three Cigarettes In the AshtrayPatsy Cline
- DreamsvilleHenry Mancini
- City Of Dreams.Talking Heads.
- Country HomeNeil Young & Crazy Horse
- Rockin In the Free WorldNeil Young
- When You Dance I Can Really LoveNeil Young
- The LonerNeil Young
- Cinnamon GirlNeil Young
- Don't Cry No TearsNeil Young & Crazy Horse
- Like A HurricaneNeil Young
- Field Of OpportunityNeil Young
- There's A WorldNeil Young
- Expecting To FlyNeil Young & Buffalo Springfield
- Long May You RunNeil Young
- Days That Used To BeNeil Young & Crazy Horse
- Four Strong WindsNeil Young
About this program
Presented by our various Graveyarders.
The Graveyard Shift. A lucky dip of presenters and musical styles to while away the wee hours here in Melbourne or any time zone around the globe that you may find yourself in.
Whoever is in the chair, you can drop them a line via our Facebook page.