- Old MelodyGlenn Copeland
- Le Temps d'AntanElodie
- Oceans PassedTALsounds
- Jacob's HouseJAB
- Total CureLifted
- The mad mans laughterEmahoy Tsegué-Maryam Guébrou
- Private PrismAra Koufax
- Feeling good about feeling goodArt Feynman
- DevotionJay Som
- Gardasim HassoSelda Bağcan
- Six Red CannasJenny Hval feat. Vivian Wang, Felicia Atkinson, Laura Jean
- Hang On To Your LoveSade
- TobagoPat and pats
- The EdgelandsRings Around Saturn
- Move to the Front (Disco Mix)Jayda G
- YouSamuel Jonathon Johnson
- Maximum Style Vol 1 (Serial Killaz Remix)Tom and Jerry
- Stay Ready and Ur DreamzSuzi Analogue
- Good For YouBlood Orange
- Run To Your Mama (Cage & Avery Remix)Goat
- Run Evil SpiritLee Scratch Perry
- Too EasyParis Angels
- StagesDon Laka
- Photo of youErika de Casier
- Try and you tryCleo Sol
- Spontaneous ft Little DragonFlying Lotus
- Good Ol' VilayatiSarathy Korwar featuring Mirande
- Hydration stationMndsgn
- Speed tool 1Speed boost
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.