Curators Sim Luttin and Penelope Hunt speak about their respective works which are part of Arts Projects Australia’s CLIMARTE festival. Physical performer and actor Shepherd speaks about his solo work for YIRRAMBOI festival. Plus, director and performer Vicki Van Hout shares words on her YIRRAMBOI Festival show, plenty serious TALK TALK. Artist Joanne Scicluna joins in to chat about her exhibition at Gippsland Art Gallery, Where The Land Lies. Plus, exhibition curator Jane Devery on the exhibition, Rosslynd Piggott: I sense you but I cannot see you. Plus, the 'Art Attack' segment.
- Love LostThe Goon Sax
- PrimaryThe Cure
- VulturePatrick Wolf
- Everybody Here Hates YouCourtney Barnett
- Light YearsThe National
- Kamane TarhaninMdou Moctar
- Low Grade BuzzHUNTLY
- OrangesThe Putbacks
- Lay Down With the EarthJess Ribeiro
- As Sparks Fly UpwardsDevastations
- Never in My Arms, Always in My HeartThe Lemon Twigs
- Snake DubGang Gang Dance
- Grown NothingStephen Malkmus
- I/m Not Here [missing face]The Twilight Sad
- How You RunLove of Diagrams
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email email@example.com for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.