Presented by Dylan & David filling in for Richard Watts
- Born Under Punches Talking Heads
- Only YouSteve Monite
- Running AwayRoy Ayers
- The Ways feat. BilalThe Putbacks
- I'll See BigUnderworld & Iggy Pop
- SlipLittle Ugly Girls
- Off Into My HeadDark Fair
- Dying of Jealousy (live at RRR)HTRK
- In Your FaceCat Power
- Jiggy (ft. Sampa The Great)RAIZA BIZA & REMI
- Stay On These RoadsAha
- Welcome To The End Of FunAlternative TV
- You & IJade Imagine
- Qu'Appelle Valley, SaskatchewanBuffy St. Marie
- Who Were You With In The MoonlightDollar
- Call Of The WildSmall World Experience
- Oh No It's YouThe Passions
- Just Another Turning PointNo Sister
- JealousyAmii Stewart
- I KnowClive Leaper & The Boxes
- Point CookCiggie Witch
- Other PlacesMEO 245
- The HumansMachiavel
- Reflectors Laetitia Sadier Source Ensemble
- You're Summer RainLeah Senior
- Long Trip To ParadiseLeon Berger
- Just OneShula Chen
- No No NoRed Crayola W. Art & Language
- Stand & DeliverBram Tchaikovksy
- Never KnowLemon Twigs
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email email@example.com for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.