- Sharp Days (Outro)Cay Caleb
- Morning SunSault
- EighteenLoretta Miller and Ruby Jones
- I'm Not SoldTaylah Carroll
- SoothsayerSTR4TA feat. Theo Croker
- Hell and BackHorace Andy
- UnbelievableButcher Brown
- John Coltrane ft. Gary Bartz (Sampology remix)Barney McAll
- All 4 U30/70
- Forget Me Not ft. Piya MalikSay She She
- Call It What It IsBATTS
- EugeneArlo Parks
- RiverThe Meltdown
- Let's GoKing Stingray
- Standing Strong (feat. Dizzy Doolan, Sneake1, Dubbzone, Karnage & Robby Knight)Yung Warriors
- Heat Beat HeadNO ZU
- It’s Only HumanVelvet Trip
- Dry BonesThe Rookies
- DlarmeDon Glori
- Märi WurrapaDhapanbal Yunupingu
- Noongar MusicThe Yabu Band
- YanooCharlie Needs Braces
- Get DownClose Counters
- Frantic ZEPHRIN SAINT REMIIXIZY
- SaguaroDavid Versace
- Alice SpringsJalgany
- Throw Me A LineIl Combo
- Curly LocksJunior Byles
- Higher You'll FindMade Kuti
- Money MusicSurprise Chef
- AND1Athletic Progression
- NBPQ (Topless)Sudan Archives
- Two Worlds ApartLittle Simz
- Red Room (Nick Hakim Remix)Hiatus Kaiyote
- God in DisguiseSAULT
- San JuniperoThe Bamboos
- Under The SunLADY WRAY
- IntergalacticZeitgeist Freedom Energy Exchange
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email email@example.com for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.