Presented by Shaad D'Souza
- You’re Not That NiceMio
- Days Go BySean Nicholas Savage
- FeedCharly Bliss
- Fuck Modern LoveNasty Cherry
- Do You Like What I'm SayingJ. Macfarlane's Reality Guest
- CrushJai Paul
- Asexual BeingOkay Kaya
- SeventeenSharon Van Etten
- Cash ShitMegan Thee Stallion
- Sleep EZThe Goon Sax
- Crawl Up At Your FeetDom Roff
- Brain SoupNasty Cherry
- Pretend To Be NiceJosie & The Pussycats
- CountryGood Morning
- God SentTommy Genesis
- I Don't Think I Can Do This Again (feat. Clairo)"Mura Masa
- WranglerCool Sounds
- Sugar Still Melts In The RainSarah Mary Chadwick
- ChancerThe Stevens
- Dark SpringBeach House
- Daydreamin'Ariana Grande
- A Pin-Light BentJoanna Newsom
- Drone Bomb MeAnohni
- C MeFrances Fox
- Depends On What I KnowGood Morning
- HBGaryAra koufax
- Everybody CaresEmma Russack
- Age OfOPN
- AffectationThe Olympics
- Popular ThugKelis + Pushalt
- Heads Gonna RollJenny Lewis
- HonestyYves Tumor
- On My MindJorja Smith x Preditah
- In USLexie
- Drink My DrugsEmma Russack & Lachlan Denton
- My LifeFoxy Brown
- Summer GirlHAIM
- The Way Life GoesLil Uzi Vert
- Snail CafeThe Person
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email email@example.com for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.