Stéphane Marin talks through his approach to environmental sound, field recording, sound art and listening. Plus, a world tour of sonic wake-ups through the series "Each Morning of the World".
- Each of your mornings becomes my worldStéphane Marin
- Sa Pa SoundwalkJocelyn Lauzon
- Amazonas' SharawadjiStéphane Marin
- Kosta/Öland (extract)Stéphane Marin
- La nuit infuse/The infused night (extract)Stéphane Marin
- Sous le grand chêne/Sheltered from a large oakFrançois Vaillant
- Morning CaucusGail Priest
- Border FandangoSuzanne Thorpe
- Décalage-OreilleJulia Drouhin
- Réveil sur le fleuve MaroniAnne Pastor & Clément Baudet
- Wave ShiftNichola Scrutton
- Amazonian WordsKaren Power
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.