Deep dive into a different theme each week, from bodies of water to place and belonging, and unravel threads of storytelling, science, art and conversation in a rhythmic quest to piece together the world. With Eliza Herbert.
On-air from 20 December to 16 January
- Cattle & CaneJimmy Little
- NortherlyLaura Jean
- White ChalkPJ Harvey
- The ArcaneDead Can Dance
- I've Been MovedKev Carmody
- The SeabirdsThe Triffids
- The Black CoastGrand Salvo
- Blue and Red HorsesAdrienne Lenker
- HorizonCat Power
- HorizonAldous Harding
- Big SkiesMere Women
- Tall PoppiesSchool Damage
- Pale Burnt Lake Virginia Wing
- LighthouseTime For Dreams
- The DryThe Orbweavers
- Fear Is Like A ForestJen Cloher
- Black WillowLoma
- Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)Marvin Gaye
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.