- SleepTalker: Do Politicians Get Enough Sleep?
- TargetSilvia Kastel
- I'm Transmitting TonightTim Hecker
- Passage 2Superstar
- S L E E P (3rd Movement)J.P. Shilo
- Don't Go To SleepThe Living Sisters
- Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be SleepingGrouper
- Sleeping FigureNick Huggins
- Lonely GhostMei Saraswati
- GleamingBlair Greenberg
- I'll Die One DaySissysocks
- Native Tongue Reprise (feat. Lay the Mystic)Mojo Juju
- ProjectsTime For Dreams
- Sleep. Dream. Wake Up.Jeff Bridges
- RestraintLisa Lerkenfeldt
- A Morning in SydneyJessica Hamilton
- BushfireLee Hannah
- Untitled 2 (12:48am)waterhouse
- Delphine SeyrigSylvia Monnier
- Feintju ca
- New Swell Came In The NightNick Huggins
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.