- Sarah's Theme (Air)Art Wilson
- Heading HomeJulianna Barwick
- The Air-Conditioned NightmareColin & Mingo
- Settlement (with sound by James Hayes)Elvis Richardson
- All In The Same RoomFia Fiell
- WrappedOla Szmidt
- Worried ShoesKaren O and the Kids
- AwakeMerran Winchester
- Westgate Bridge at DawnSam Mallet
- Self AccusationKate Neal
- Music for Strings, Percussion and Celesta, I. Andante tranquillo (performed by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra)Béla Bartók
- Didn't Go HomeGolden Syrup
- Light + SpaceLaurel Halo
- Abala Barlawa (Everything was at Peace)Kardajala Kirridarra
- S L E E P (2nd Movement)J. P. Shilo
- The OloidAlaska Orchestra
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.