For International "Women's" Day, Bec explores experimental music and sound art by (mostly) local queer women and gender non-conforming artists. A playlist that resists patriarchy, heteronormativity, gender essentialism and cisnormativity, and chooses to celebrate IWD outside the binary.
- My Left HandHorse Pills
- ReparationsDivide and Dissolve
- Spirit forced into objecthood; waiting for the artefact's revengePapaphilia
- AcheNina Buchanan
- None of Your BusinessActivities of Daily Living
- IIMaria Moles
- Ext. trackAmy Hanley
- Forest (Edit)Camilla Hannan
- Object (im)PermanenceThembi Soddell
- Về NhàThu Care & Lê Quyên
- Live at Meyers Place (21/12/19)Meri Leeworthy
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.