- March on the strongholdThe And Band
- Spins, Groans, Tones (for coins, voice and synthesiser)Matthew P. Hopkins
- Field Recording from ThailandDave Phillips
- For Many YearsChristopher Alan Durham
- AutomatismGroup Ongaku
- Mano-Dharma '74Takehisa Kosugi
- Roots of electronic musicMatsuo Ono with Takehisa Kosugi
- Angels Have Passed (Untitled track 1)Motoharu Yoshizawa / Takehisa Kosugi / Haruna Miyake
- Improvisation 1976East Bionic Symphonia
- January 24th 1999Chie Mukai
- Sad News From KoreaBill Orcutt
- Permanent Green LightScaredy Cat
About this program
Outsiders, The Avant-Garde, Noise, Experimental, Folk, Jazz, Pop music. Underground and other suppressed and forgotten sounds from all over the world. Music is everywhere. From the past to the future. From Brunswick to Burma. From innovators AND idiots… It's midnight.
Tomorrow has arrived.
If you make something that you think I might be interested in, whether it be music, literature, social or art related, please feel free to send it to the station. Address it to O'tomorrow, c/o RRRFM. (the address can be found at the bottom of the page under the "Contact Us" heading.)
O'tomorrow does not rely on promo material to broadcast. Please be aware that sending something does not guarrantee airtime.