- The use of English in serious musicHarry Partch
- Barstow - Eight Hitch-hikers' inscriptions from a highway railing at Barstow, CaliforniaHarry Partch
- Son of Not Overtly OrchestralThe Loop Orchestra
- RehearsalYonju Miyaoka and Sayaka Tenjin
- Requiem for Molly (Part 1)John Fahey
- Marsh Of SleepLetha Rodman-Melchior
- While My Heart Keeps Beating TimePaul Pirate
- SunforestTom Rapp / Pearls Before Swine
- A Gift Like a Hollow VesselArek Gulbenkoglu
- Cherchant le Soleil RareElodie
- Canti E Vedute Del Giardino MagneticoAlvin Curran
- Across the lake of the ancient wordTerry Riley
- Technology Of SleepEso Steel
About this program
Outsiders, The Avant-Garde, Noise, Experimental, Folk, Jazz, Pop music. Underground and other suppressed and forgotten sounds from all over the world. Music is everywhere. From the past to the future. From Brunswick to Burma. From innovators AND idiots… It's midnight.
Tomorrow has arrived.
If you make something that you think I might be interested in, whether it be music, literature, social or art related, please feel free to send it to the station. Address it to O'tomorrow, c/o RRRFM. (the address can be found at the bottom of the page under the "Contact Us" heading.)
O'tomorrow does not rely on promo material to broadcast. Please be aware that sending something does not guarrantee airtime.