Nana chats with Torres Strait Islander/Tongan storyteller, Meleika/Vika Mana, about Black ableism, their artist project Solwata Mana, and their love of pop culture. Naarm-based artist and musician Kaiit discusses her upcoming shows and new music. Gomeroi mathematician, Dr Jared M. Field (Spearim), shares his insights on academia and insitutions in the colony, Indigenous knowledge, moving beyond colonial mathematical frameworks, and writing.
- MURDABLK ODYSSY
- Jah KnowsNesta, Knucks, GuiltyBeatz, Kyra
- For My TittasBarkaa
- The HopA Tribe Called Quest
- Still ft. Sampha & GhettsLil Silva
- Pull UpSmoko Ono, Sam Henshaw
- Say You Want MeMasego
- OG Luv KushKaiit
- Miss ShineyKaiit
- Mask onSampa the Great feat. Joey Bada$$
- Closure (feat. Helena)RONA.
- Gone GirlObongjayar, Sarz
- Get FreeMereba
- VibesP-rallel ft. Sam Wise, Venna
- What Do You Say (Move It Baby)Common and PJ
- Meditjin ft. JessBBaker Boy
About this program
Melding what we've made with what we're making. Music and interviews celebrating the brilliance of Blackness.