- The Glasshouse: Yalinguth: Indigenous Stories of Gertrude Street
Bec fills in for Beth AQ. Hear from Samuel Gaskin and his daughter Raelah about their online performance Us (more details at St Martins Youth Arts Centre), and proud Waka/Bunjilung Elder and organiser with Grandmothers Against Removals (GMAR) Aunty Rieo Ellis talks about the augmented reality audio storytelling app Yalinguth (more details and previews at the Yalinguth Facebook page).
- Excerpt from 'Yalinguth'Aunty Rieo Ellis
- poem 6Victoria Bilogan & Roger Alsop
- The Swirl of the VoidMegan Alice Clune
- Waking up – Alarm, podcast, kettleAi Yamamoto
- Start of the day - Toaster, water, Gas, cutting apple, chopstick, glass, cup, bowl, knife, hand mixer, kids, catAi Yamamoto
- Down City StreetsAustralian Art Orchestra | Archie Roach | Ruby Hunter | Paul Grabowsky
- Excerpt from 'Yalinguth'Archie Roach
- Excerpt from 'Yalinguth'Kutcha Edwards
- Charcoal LaneArchie Roach
- Littoral DriftOK EG
About this program
The Glasshouse is a space for spoken word artists, poets, sound makers, audio storytellers, emerging cultural leaders, thinkers, writers and anyone who celebrates story as a means of self-expression, self-representation and community-building.
Witness the growth and renewal of our stories and histories, and reflect on how our stories are told and who they’re told by.