Presneted by Simona Castricum filling in for Richard Watts.
- Outside WorldMidnight Oil
- Europe EndlessKraftwerk
- V-2 SchneiderDavid Bowie
- Goldenes SpielzeugDAF
- Losing To BerlinEnola
- OV PowerPsychic TV
- R.O.V (New Beat Edit)Boy Harsher
- No RainDrab Majesty
- (Lost in Your Eyes) ModiglianiBook of Love
- The CompetitionLower Dens
- Queen of the RodeoOrville Peck
- Who KnowsAlice Boman
- Driving BlindGEORGIA MAQ
- Say I'm Your Number 1Princess
- Your ShynessMolly Nillson
- Nothing To DoLoughie
- Concrete PonyGhost Poet
- Day Of The DeadThe Church
- Going GoneDinanas
- LaniCable Ties
- WokenToyah Hoetzel
- Same DrugsChance the Rapper
- Feel For YouBat For Lashes
- We Magnify His NameFloorplan
- The Tresor TrackMike Huckaby
- Male StripperMan To Man
- Rok the BoxSylvester
- Just Be Good To MeS.O.S. Band
- I Don't Get ArtKarate Boogaloo
About this program
Visual art, theatre, film and literature. Segments include:
- 'Art Attack' - fortnightly visual arts reviews with Ace Wagstaff and Tai Snaith.
- 'Shoot the Messenger' - fortnightly theatre news & reviews with Fleur Kilpatrick.
- 'Drawn Out' - monthly chat about comic books and graphic novels with Bernard Caleo.
Please email email@example.com for all interview requests.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Richard Watts has many years experience working in the arts industry, including five years as the Artistic Director of the youth arts organisation Express Media, seven years on the Board of Melbourne Fringe (including three years as Chair), and six years on the Committee of Management at La Mama Theatre, where he currently serves as Chair. Richard has helped program a range of festivals including Next Wave, the National Young Writers' Festival, the Melbourne Queer Film Festival and the Emerging Writers' Festival (which he founded) and he has written for various broadsheets, journals, zines and magazines. Currently he pays the rent by working as the Performing Arts Editor at www.artshub.com.au. In his spare time he watches old Doctor Who episodes.
The podcast intro and outro theme is Soft Illusion and was generously provided by Andras.