Manisha Anjali is a local writer, performer and dream archivist. In this episode of SleepTalker, she shares dreams, hallucinations and sleep paralysis experiences through poetry, stories and family histories.
Manisha's book, Sugar Kane Woman, is a poetry collection about the dreams and hallucinations of exiled Indo-Fijian women. She's currently working on Lizard, a collection of poems set in the animal realm of the afterlife, and The Neptune, an upcoming dream archive podcast. Find more of Manisha's work at manishaanjali.com.
- ImmersionRings Around Saturn
- Down2ridEKelsey Lu
- KINDRED IIKelsey Lu
- In A Small Valleyana roxanne
- TiangiOren Cantrell
- Double Denin (from Sugar Kane Woman)Manisha Anjali
- Pacific BreathRings Around Saturn
- Otherworldly HymnsManisha Anjali
- Song of the CrocodileManisha Anjali
- kala paniManisha Anjali
- Let Me Sleep On Whichever LokaDeradoorian
- Memory PalaceTim Shiel
- They find pearls on their coastsMalaventura
- All AshesAshley Bartholomew
- And The Flowers Have Time For MeFelicia Atkinson & Jefre Cantu-Ledesma
- Slow Dance Part 2Mara
- Part 1: establishing (from Agatha Gothe-Snape's Rhetorical Chorus)Megan Alice Clune & Sonya Holowell
- Third Minds Think AlikeCarl Abrahamsson & Genesis Breyer P-Orridge
- World of EmanationsDeradoorian
- Monument BuildersLoscil
About this program
A show about sleep, dreams, nightmares and what happens in your head after dark. Meditations from the edges of consciousness, exploring circadian rhythms, mental health, what keeps us awake and helps us drift. Interviews, field recordings, sound art, creative audio and ambient music to keep you company in the dark.
SleepTalker started as an independent podcast in 2014, and now joins the Triple R grid as a weekly two-hour live show.
Get in touch if you have sleepy sounds, dream recollections, nightmares, sleeping patterns or nighttime stories you want to share on the show.