Modern soul trio Silver Linings swing by the studios to perform live on air and chat about their upcoming Noisy Ritual show.
- Don't Forget About Me(Dusty In Memphis)DUSTY SPRINGFIELD
- The Little Boy That Santa Claus ForgotA Girl Called Eddie
- ForgetNina Simone
- ForgetIan Bland - Live
- I Forgot To Take My Meds TodayPrince Daddy and The Hyena
- Don't Forget Your TeethFatboy Slim
- Don't Forget MeHarry Nilsson
- RegulateDr Pump - Live
- Someday I'll ForgetTex, Don and Charlie
- I Had Forgotten YouPaul Kelly and the Messengers
- True Love Tends To ForgetBob Dylan
- Forget AboutKelly Day - Live
- Don't You (Forget About Me)Simple Minds
- Are You Mine?Kim Deal
- Start It OverSilver Linings - Live
- So Good To YouSilver Linings - Live
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.