- Nobody Taught MeEartha Kitt
- Teacher, TeacherRockpile
- When I Kissed The TeacherAbba
- TeacherIan Bland - Live
- Teach Me To TrustDolly Parton
- You're The One Who Taught Me How To SwingDolly Parton
- did i ever tell you about the man who taught his asshole to speakwilliam burroughs and michael franti
- The Art TeacherDr Pump - Live
- Jenifa Taught MeDe La Soul
- Taught Myself How To GrowDan Warner - Live
- She Taught Me How To YodelFrank Ifield
- Teach The Gifted ChildrenLou Reed
- I Love You PeriodDan Baird
- Cutting EdgeGrace Cummings - Live
- PaisleyGrace Cummings - Live
- The Other SideGrace Cummings - Live
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.