- All Souls DayDan Warner & The Night Parrots
- Long Gone SongsDan Warner & The Night Parrots
- Have You Received ItTerry McCarthy
- Straight to youGrace Cummings
- Twist SenoritaThe Sports
- Poem - BirthdayBland On Bland
- Walking Slowly Into NightNick O'Mara
- DancingFenn Wilson
- Haunted HighwaySarah Carroll
- When I Was A CowboyChris Wilson
- Six Days Before He DiedKerri Simpson and David Bridie
- Maw MawOpelousas
- Night MovesDr Pump
- Fall Around MeThe Killjoys
- Further Down The LineBarb Waters
- You and MeThe Barb and Pilko Show
- AnalogueFolk Bitch Trio
- Out Of The BlueCharles Jenkins and Douglas Lee Robertson
- Little TornadoThe Rhodes Tavern Troubadours
- On My OwnAaron D'Arcy
- Labour Of LoveFrente!
- I Can't Hold It BackThe Pictures
- OrleansDavid Crosby
About this program
A segment laden, thematically blended hotchpotch of music and talk.
And it all changed over COVID. When no one could come into the studio my contributors got on the phone and recorded stuff at home. And my list of contributors organically grew. Enforced change can be a good thing.
Ian Bland, Kerri Simpson, Davey Lane, Dr Pump, Angie Hart and Emma Heeney, Barb Waters and Craig Pilkington, Charles Jenkins, Dave "The Accordion Monster" Evans and Sarah Carroll report in most weeks. Ian reads his poetry and the others either record tracks at home and/or select music. Apart from Dave who plays his accordion into the phone.
Things will change as we return to normal and everyone can get back into the studio. I look forward to the house band playing live and backing a revolving door of singers. I look forward to irregular guests. And I look forward to seeing most of my regular contributors face to face.