Subscribers: Wanna Promote Your Event on the Triple R Website? You Can!
Well, ain’t this dandy: subscribers can now submit their very own event to the Triple R website, so that it will (pending approval) be published on said website as an event listing, and by the magic of technology, said event listing will reach the eyeballs of the Triple R community! Yes, it’s exciting for us all.
To get your event on the Triple R website, all you need to do is:
- Sign in to your subscriber account (you’ll notice a ‘Sign in’ option in the top right-hand corner of your screen if you’re on a desktop computer; hit that ‘Menu’ dropdown if you’re on a mobile – it’s at the bottom of those options)
- Activate your subscriber account if you haven’t already (it seriously takes a second and a half – longer if you’re picky about passwords and want it to reflect your soul)
- In the site’s main menu, go to ‘Events’ > ‘Submit an Event’
- Click ‘Submit an Event’ (it’s the only button there!)
- Bash in all the relevant info, and pick your category: Triple R Gig Guide; Arts Diary; or Community Events
- Click ‘Submit’
- Wait patiently for one of our trusty people to (fingers crossed) approve the event listing (if it’s approved, you’ll get an email)
- Behold your event listing in all its pixelated glory!
Oh, did we mention you need to be a current, paid-up subscriber in order to submit an event? Well, it’s implied when we say ‘subscribers can’ – but it bears repeating.
So, on that note, if you haven’t already subscribed, you might like to – and if you aren’t submitting events for publication on our groovy website (which gets oodles of clicks from community-minded folks across Melbourne, don’t you know), then what the hell are you waiting for? Go forth and submit your event!