SLOW GRIND FEVER returns to Bar Open for more slow twisting, low dipping, neck kissing, and all that good stuff. We play the slowest, sleaziest, spookiest, sweetest, swinginest old records we can find, and people dance real slow in a haze of smoke and dim red light. It's a good time.
SLOW GRIND FEVER #90
w/ DJs Richie1250, Miss Ritzy, Daniel Harvey and Johnny El P ***PLUS*** performance by Chanelle Rogers
Sat Nov 26th @ Bar Open
10pm-2:30am, $12 on the door (no presales)
- There will be a smoke machine going all night and it will get very smokey. The smoke is non-toxic but if you ain't into smoke machines this might not be the party for you...
- The dancefloor at Slow Grind Fever is for dancing. If you need to use your phone, please do it over by the bar or go outside and get some fresh air. (We don't mind you taking a quick photo or video to post up later on, but standing in the middle of the dancefloor looking down at your phone is poor Slow Grind etiquette)
- Slow Grind Fever is not specifically a partnered dancing event. Some people dance with a partner, some with a group of friends, some alone with their eyes closed. You can do it how you wanna.
- The vibe of the night is very hazy and sultry, but the vibe is also about having good manners. Don't touch anybody without getting their permission first, and don't be all up in someone's personal space if they aren't inviting you.
- To avoid random late night drunks who may not understand this, we stop letting new people in at 1:30. If you are going to turn up after 1:30, the password to get in is LITTLE WILLIE JOHN