Triple R offers tailored broadcaster training at select times throughout the year. To express interest in receiving training at Triple R please email firstname.lastname@example.org with responses to the following questions:
1. Do you have any prior broadcasting experience? If so, where/when?
2. Why are you interested in broadcasting on Triple R?
3. What are some of your favourite Triple R shows and why?
4. Are you most interested in talks or music-based broadcasting?
5. What type of show would you ideally like to present on Triple R?
6. List 20 tracks that you would play if you were presenting a show on Triple R this week.
Please note that competition for broadcaster training is very high. In consideration of the applications received and the number of broadcasters already on our graveyard roster, we may not be able to prioritise you for broadcaster training. Triple R especially welcomes applications from people of the following groups - feel free to let us know if they apply to you:
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples
People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
People with disability
People who identify as LGBTIQA+
Young people (Under 26)