- あしのゆびのあいだがおれのいばしょなのさShūko No Omit
- 2001 06 25 at Nameless Sound (Pauline Oliveros Foundation)Scorces
- Rice and Beans for Charles Curtis (Score by Alison Knowles)Charles Curtis
- The Deep EndTell Me Strangely
- Harmony 19 (New York - Andrew Law)Cop Tears
- U+25CFJames Rushford
- Solo (at Goodman, 25th of December 1984)Tori Kudo
- Fascinating Tenderness (At Goodman, October 1984)Tori Kudo
- I Do DeclareEpic Soundtracks
- Idumaea (vocals by David Tibet)Current 93
- Moving IslandsAmeel Brecht
- Unwinding Time SpendCurrent 93
- Unwinding Time SpendCross Brothers
- East to WestMajor Stars
- SeasonYouri Kun
About this program
Outsiders, The Avant-Garde, Noise, Experimental, Folk, Jazz, Pop music. Underground and other suppressed and forgotten sounds from all over the world. Music is everywhere. From the past to the future. From Brunswick to Burma. From innovators AND idiots… It's midnight.
Tomorrow has arrived.
If you make something that you think I might be interested in, whether it be music, literature, social or art related, please feel free to send it to the station. Address it to O'tomorrow, c/o RRRFM. (the address can be found at the bottom of the page under the "Contact Us" heading.)
O'tomorrow does not rely on promo material to broadcast. Please be aware that sending something does not guarrantee airtime.