3RRR Employment Opportunity - Communications & Online Content Coordinator (part time, 4 days per week)
Triple R overview
For more than 40 years, Triple R has shaped and inspired the culture of Melbourne. Since its inception in 1976, Triple R has become Australia's most influential independent community radio station with almost 15,000 subscribers and an estimated 440,000 listeners per week
General role description
The Communications & Online Content Coordinator is primarily responsible for overseeing the station's communications and online content. This includes producing multi-platform content and editorial oversight of the station’s website, social media, eNews, press releases, and branding.
The position works closely with station volunteers to produce the day-to-day online content, as well as overseeing specific promotional projects such as the annual Radiothon visual campaign. The role also works in close consultation with all programming & content staff, and reports to the Programming & Content Manager.
Key selection criteria
- Demonstrated experience driving strategy to grow and maintain a large social media following and online audience
- A demonstrated ability to test content ideas with, and to understand and respond to online analytics
- A demonstrated ability to drive projects and work autonomously
- A demonstrated passion for Triple R and/or community radio
- Experience with image design, audio and video production
- Experience coordinating relationships with relevant external practitioners including other media, visual artists, designers, printers, publicity, sponsors and advertisers
- A demonstrated passion for communications and creating online content
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within community radio
- Experience developing social media or online content strategy for a broadcaster
- Experience creating and coordinating production schedules and budgets to ensure all communications and content are delivered on time and within agreed budget
- Experience developing communications strategy
- Experience working with volunteers
- Graphic design experience
- Public Relations experience
- Copywriting experience
- A relevant qualification
Please email email@example.com to request a copy of the full Position Description.
All applicants MUST provide the following in a single PDF document:
- Cover letter
- A statement addressing the selection criteria, outlined above
- A current CV
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Online Content Coordinator - <your name>”.
Applications close at 10am, Wednesday 20th June.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Interviews are anticipated to take place in late June.