3RRR Employment Opportunity - 2 x Sponsorship Coordinator Roles (full time)
Triple R overview
For almost 40 years Triple R has shaped and inspired the culture of Melbourne. Since its inception in 1976, Triple R has become Australia's most influential independent community radio station with almost 15,000 subscribers and an estimated 440,000+ listeners per week
General role description
3RRR is seeking two Sponsorship Coordinators to work within a team of four to manage a growing number of clients. The successful applicants will be responsible for pursuing and managing relationships with new and existing station sponsors, scripting and scheduling sponsorship announcements and managing other promotional opportunities.
The sponsorship client areas are:
- Venues, Cafés & Restaurants, 3RRR Subscriber Film Previews, April Amnesty and Radiothon prizes and promotion, and Subscriber Discounters; and
- Unsigned & Unrepresented Bands & Artists, General Business, Education, Government, Community Organisations, and Community Service Announcements.
Key selection criteria
- Experience in a sales or marketing orientated role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Extensive knowledge of community radio, and 3RRR in particular
- Extensive knowledge of the Melbourne arts, entertainment and music communities
- Experience in other roles in the media
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining business relationships
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Business, Arts Management or Communications
To view the full position description please contact Mily Langworth, RRR Administrator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants MUST provide the following in a single PDF document:
- Cover letter
- A written response to each of the key selection criteria, separate to the cover letter
- A current CV
If you have preference between the two available sponsorship roles, there will be an opportunity to discuss this if your application reaches the interview stage.
Please combine all parts of your application into a single PDF document with the filename “Your Name – Sponsorship Coordinator Application” and email it to email@example.com
Applications close at 10am, Monday 27th February 2017.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Interviews are anticipated to take place in early March.