HIGH QUALITY LIVE AUDIO STREAM IS HERE
NB. For Internode customers the content will be unmetered if you connect to the stream via Internode's unmetered content page
LOW BIT RATE LIVE AUDIO STREAM IS HERE
LIVE STREAM ON A SMART PHONE
The high quality streams are 128Kbps mp3 streams (approx. 56 MB/Hour) and are playable on a range of freely available players.
The low bit rate streams are 32Kbps Ogg Vorbis streams (approx. 14 MB/Hour) and are also playable on many of the same players (see below - please note that Windows Media Player & iTunes do not play Ogg Vorbis "out of the box").
If you experience difficulty playing these files please see the troublehsooting section at the bottom of this page.
The following are just some examples of the free players available to play mp3 audio streams (those that play ogg vorbis streams "out of the box" are marked with * - information can be found on how to play Ogg Vorbis streams in Windows Media Player and iTunes below)
Download a player here
More information about
is available here
Occasionally some people will have trouble playing back these audio streams, in this situation, here are some things to check:
- Do you have a broadband connection? You will need one at this stage to access the high quality live stream Have you tried streaming the low bit rate stream or just the high quality stream? It may be that the bandwidth required for the high quality stream is not currently availble.
- Do you have one of the above players, or a software media player that will play back an mp3 (or Ogg Vorbis) stream installed?
- Are you at work and is your work's security arrangements (firewalls etc.) blocking the audio stream? You may have to consult your employer's IT personnel if you are unsure.
- Have you tried pasting the following links into your player? Usually each player has a menu item called "open stream", "open URL", "open Network" or something similar - try these links:
http://media.on.net/radio/114.pls for the high quality streams
http://s2.stationplaylist.com:9020/3RRRFM for the low bit rate streams
- Are you able to stream other services from Internode's unmetered content page?
- If all else fails email email@example.com and we'll see if we can lend a hand.