Other ways to listen
The buttons should play in your browser. The links should load in your preferred media player.
HIGH QUALITY LIVE STREAM (media player link)
LOW BITRATE LIVE STREAM (media player link)
The high quality stream format is 128kbps MP3 (56 MB/hour) and is playable on a range of freely available players.
The low bitrate stream format is 32kbps Ogg Vorbis (14 MB/hour) and is playable on many of the same players. Please note that Windows Media Player and iTunes do not play Ogg Vorbis "out of the box". We've provided information on how to play Ogg Vorbis streams in Windows Media Player and iTunes below.
If you cannot get any of our streams to play please see the troublehsooting tips at the bottom of this page.
The following are examples of free players available to play our audio streams (those that play Ogg Vorbis streams "out of the box" are marked with *).
Download a player here
More information about
is available from the above links.
Occasionally some people will have trouble playing back these audio streams, in this situation, here are some things to check:
- Do you have a high-speed connection? You may need one to access the high quality live stream. Have you tried streaming the low bitrate stream? It may be that the bandwidth required for the high quality stream is not currently availble.
- Do you have a media player that will play back an MP3 (or Ogg Vorbis) stream?
- Are you at work? It is possible your workplace's security or usage policy is blocking the stream? You may have to consult your employer's IT personnel if you are unsure.
- Are you able to stream other services? Internode's unmetered content page has a selection you can use for testing.
- If all else fails, email email@example.com and we'll see if we can lend a hand.